December 11, 2020
Robustel recently annoucned the launch of their R1511 Lite-Industrial IoT Router.
The 1511 is the companion product to the R1510 series, offering high-speed wireless connectivity for IoT devices, with automatic failover to ensure maximum stability and reliability.
Designed with a Dual Ethernet port (LAN + WAN), the R1511 is a 2G/3G/4G/LTE router equipped with advanced software functions and a dedicated serial port at a very competitive price point, making it an ideal entry-level IoT gateway for all major vertical industries.
Success in Every Application:
With its compact size and industrial housing, the router is ideal for verticals such as:
- Retail – Point of Sale, ATM, Kiosks, Vending Machines
- Industrial IoT – Machinery Remote Monitoring, High-Value Asset Monitoring and Control
- Smart Cities – CCTV, Traffic Control, Lighting Management, Disaster Monitoring, Independent Living Management
R1511 Technical Highlights:
- Dual Ethernet Port (LAN + WAN)
- 1 x RS232 or 1x RS485 port for serial communication
- Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP Gateway built-in
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi and 4G options with auto-failover
- “Smart Reboot” for enhanced roaming SIM management
- RobustVPN provides fixed IP address on any SIM card
- Small footprint for space-constrained applications
- Wall-mount and DIN-rail mounting options available
Based on nRF5340 Nordic Semiconductor wireless SoC with two Arm® Cortex®-M33 processors and advanced feature set, the ISP2053 module is ideally suited for LE Audio, professional lighting, advanced wearables, industrial, medical, and other complex IoT applications. Low...
TDK InvenSense’s barometric pressure sensors use an innovative capacitive MEMS architecture to deliver lower power consumption and lower noise than competing technologies. The SmartPressure products can measure height change as small as 5 cm, less than the height of a...
SFC5500 mass flow controller series represent the culmination of Sensirion’s excellent 20-year track record in precision control of gas flow. The sensor is based on the microthermal measurement principle and makes use of Sensirion’s proven CMOSens® MEMS Technology....
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Join Our Newsletter
Join our monthly newsletter for the latest updates in the electronics industry