December 11, 2020
Robustel recently annoucned the launch of their R1511 Lite-Industrial IoT Router.
The 1511 is the companion product to the R1510 series, offering high-speed wireless connectivity for IoT devices, with automatic failover to ensure maximum stability and reliability.
Designed with a Dual Ethernet port (LAN + WAN), the R1511 is a 2G/3G/4G/LTE router equipped with advanced software functions and a dedicated serial port at a very competitive price point, making it an ideal entry-level IoT gateway for all major vertical industries.
Success in Every Application:
With its compact size and industrial housing, the router is ideal for verticals such as:
- Retail – Point of Sale, ATM, Kiosks, Vending Machines
- Industrial IoT – Machinery Remote Monitoring, High-Value Asset Monitoring and Control
- Smart Cities – CCTV, Traffic Control, Lighting Management, Disaster Monitoring, Independent Living Management
R1511 Technical Highlights:
- Dual Ethernet Port (LAN + WAN)
- 1 x RS232 or 1x RS485 port for serial communication
- Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP Gateway built-in
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi and 4G options with auto-failover
- “Smart Reboot” for enhanced roaming SIM management
- RobustVPN provides fixed IP address on any SIM card
- Small footprint for space-constrained applications
- Wall-mount and DIN-rail mounting options available
Laird Connectivity’s newest edition to their Nordic Semiconductor based Bluetooth LE portfolio, is the most advanced, most secure and highest performing dual core MCU architecture wireless solution available. The BL5340 series of robust, tiny modules feature...
The SAM R34 is a highly integrated family of LoRa technology devices that include an ultra-low-power, a high-performance 32-bit microcontroller (MCU), a LoRa transceiver and a software stack. With their certified reference designs and proven interoperability with...
High-Performance 32-bit Microcontroller Core, Wi-Fi Connectivity and Proven Security for Internet of Things Applications
Designed to simplify your development and speed up your time to market, our family of Wi-Fi® SoCs and modules provide exceptional performance, robust Wi-Fi connectivity and advanced security for Internet of Things (IoT) systems and other connected applications. These...
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Join Our Newsletter
Join our monthly newsletter for the latest updates in the electronics industry