May 4, 2021
Based on nRF5340 Nordic Semiconductor wireless SoC with two Arm® Cortex®-M33 processors and advanced feature set, the ISP2053 module is ideally suited for LE Audio, professional lighting, advanced wearables, industrial, medical, and other complex IoT applications.
- Low Energy tranceiver from Nordic Semiconductor nRF53
- Bluetooth 5.2 LE Audio, Direction Finding and Long Range
- BT Mesh, Thread, Zigbee, 802.15.4, ANT
- Fully integrated RF Matching and Antenna
- Integrated 32 MHz & 32 kHz Clocks
- DC/DC converter with loading circuit
- Power supply 1.7 to 5.5V
- Extended Temperature -40 to +105 °C
Ultra-low power consumption and advanced power management enables battery lifetimes up to several years on a coin cell battery. Despite its exceedingly small size 8 x 8 x 1 mm, the module integrates decoupling capacitors, 32 MHz and 32.768 kHz crystals, load capacitors, DC-DC converters, RF matching circuit and antenna in addition to the wireless SoC. Combined with numerous Digital and Analog IOs, System Peripherals, high-speed SPI, QSPI, USB, up to 105 °C operating temperature, the ISP2053 is the most advanced fully certified 2.4 GHz low energy module available on the market.
The ISP2053 supports a large choice of wireless protocols:
- Bluetooth Low Energy Central, Peripheral, Observer and Broadcaster roles.
- Angle-of-arrival (AoA) and angle-of-departure (AoD) roles.
- LE Audio, high-throughput 2 Mbps, Advertising Extensions and Long Range.
- Mesh protocols like Bluetooth mesh, Thread and Zigbee that can be run concurrently with Bluetooth LE.
- NFC, ANT, 802.15.4 and 2.4 GHz proprietary protocols.
The ISP2053 software platform is fully compatible with the Nordic Semiconductor nRF Connect SDK, which is offering a complete solution that integrates the Zephyr RTOS, protocol stacks, application samples and hardware drivers.
The ISP2053 development kit provides a complete hardware solution for prototyping, testing and programming with the maximum flexibility.
TDK InvenSense’s barometric pressure sensors use an innovative capacitive MEMS architecture to deliver lower power consumption and lower noise than competing technologies. The SmartPressure products can measure height change as small as 5 cm, less than the height of a...
SFC5500 mass flow controller series represent the culmination of Sensirion’s excellent 20-year track record in precision control of gas flow. The sensor is based on the microthermal measurement principle and makes use of Sensirion’s proven CMOSens® MEMS Technology....
The TouchChip® TCET module is compact, cost effective and easy to integrate. The on-board processor is used for capture and match, delivering fast and accurate results. It can store up to approximately 100 user templates and supports USB, SPI or UART interfaces. Power...
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Join Our Newsletter
Join our monthly newsletter for the latest updates in the electronics industry