March 30, 2020
The MGC3030, MGC3130 and MGC3140 are the world’s first electrical near–field (E-field) 3D gesture controllers. Based on Microchip’s patented GestIC® technology, they enable user gesture detection and motion tracking. Interaction with devices is as simple and intuitive as a wave of the hand. The MGC controller family enables single-chip gesture solutions, with no host processing needed for embedded applications.
GestIC Technology Benefits:
- True single-chip gesture solution for embedded usage
- From 0 (touch) to 20 cm detection range
- Very low–power design
- No detection blind spots
- No ambient influences (light/sound)
- Usage of thin, low-cost sensing electrodes, e.g. standard PCB
- Requires no openings in the housing
- Highest gesture detection reliability
- Active noise handling
- 44-100 kHz carrier frequency no RF interference
- Notebooks/PC peripherals (e.g. the 3DTouchPad from Microchip)
- Audio products
- White goods/appliances/air conditioning control
- Home automation
- Light switches
- Industrial/medical switches
- Electronic readers
- Game controllers
- MGC3030/3130 GestIC® Technology Quick Start Guide
- MGC3140 3D Tracking and Gesture Controller Product Brief
- MGC3130 Single-Zone 3D Tracking and Gesture Controller Product Brief
- MGC3030 3D Gesture Controller Product Brief
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information extracted from microchip.com (link)
The R5020 is Robustel’s first 5G capable router supporting global 5G, 4G and 3G bands. The R5020 leverages the tried and tested high performance CPU platform and RobustOS – a mature and stable Operating System developed in-house by Robustel. R5020 is compatible with...
The XM132 is an integration-ready low-power module with outstanding system cost, optimized for use cases such as presence detection and contactless monitoring of tank levels. With a solderable design featuring a land grid array and software adapted for specific...
Nordic Semiconductor’s partnership with Arm began in the summer of 2012 when Nordic re-defined the Bluetooth Low Energy market with the launch of its nRF51 Series of Systems-on-Chips (SoCs). For the first time, these chips uniquely separated the wireless...
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Join Our Newsletter
Join our monthly newsletter for the latest updates in the electronics industry