Addition to TDK-Lambda industrial power supply series
The introduction of this new model extends TDK-Lambda’s industrial 10W to 300W ZWS series. It is certified to OVC (Over Voltage Category) III for use in fixed installations, permanently connected to the distribution panel. OVC III compliance eliminates the need for an in-line isolation transformer, saving both cost and space. Applications include robotic controllers used in automotive and other manufacturing equipment requiring a higher degree of protection from input voltage transients.
- Wide input range – 85 to 265Vac
- Temperature range – the ZWS240RC-24 can operate without forced air cooling in ambient temperatures of -10 to +70°C, derating linearly above 50°C to 30% load at 70°C.
- Output – adjustable from 21.6 to 26.4V to accommodate non‑standard voltages.
- Typical hold-up time – 31ms, allowing the output to maintain regulation through extended input voltage dips.
- Overall dimensions – 84mm W x 180mm L x 42mm H.
- Warranty – Like other ZWS models, the ZWS240RC-24 is backed by a 5-year warranty
- Safety Certifications – to IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 with CE marking for the Low Voltage and RoHS2 Directives. The model meets EN 55011 and EN 55032 Class B conducted and Class A radiated emissions, EN 61000-3-2 harmonics and the IEC 61000-4 immunity standards.
See here for product overview and more technical information.
If you have questions, we are here to help. Contact us.