March 30, 2020
The OMNIKEY® 5127CK Chip Card Interface Device (CCID) enables integrators to design finished readers without the need to install or maintain drivers, eliminating complex software lifecycle management issues in the field and accelerating the time to market of finished devices. These finished devices are commonly used in printers, copiers, vending machines and access control systems.
With the keyboard wedge functionality, end users of OMNIKEY® 5127CK readers can retrieve data from a card that is presented to the reader and directly input the card data into an application using keystroke emulation. This eliminates the need for customers to manually enter the card data into an application.
Supporting low and high frequency credentials plus HID Mobile Access Solutions via Bluetooth Smart and NFC within a single product, the OMNIKEY 5127CK-Mini enables seamless migration in mixed technology environments.
OMNIKEY® 5127CK Features:
- Multi-Interface Support – CCID, Keyboard Wedge and UART interfaces offer flexible
integration options for a wide range of applications.
- Dual frequency and mobile access – Simultaneously supports low and
high frequency credentials, including iCLASS Seos®, HID Prox®, iCLASS SE®, MIFARE
Classic® and MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 and EV2; as well as NFC and Bluetooth for mobile
- Compact design – Very small footprint provides capability for installation in spaceconstrained designs.
- Industrial Housed Option – Rugged case providing protection in the embedded
- CCID Support
- Native CCID implementation supporting Windows®, LINUX® and Mac® operating systems
- Keyboard Wedge
- Fully configurable and programmable keyboard wedge functionality featuring an integrated management console
- Flexible configuration of data structures and output modes
- Fully featured serial protocol allowing low level integration into host applications
- Autonomous credential processing with card data sent directly over the serial interface
- Broad Credential Support
- NFC and Bluetooth support for Mobile devices
- Dual frequency functionality allowing support for both low and high frequency credentials simultaneously
- HID Prox®, Indala® & EM Prox, MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE® DESFire® EV1/EV2, iCLASS®, iCLASS SE®, iCLASS Seos®, HID Elite®, and other SIO enabled credentials
- Enhanced Lifecycle Management
- Easy firmware updates and configuration setting utilizing a Web interface, SNMP messages and configuration cards
- Developer Tool Kit (DTK) available that contains product samples, development documentation, sample code and access to HID’s developer portal
The R5020 is Robustel’s first 5G capable router supporting global 5G, 4G and 3G bands. The R5020 leverages the tried and tested high performance CPU platform and RobustOS – a mature and stable Operating System developed in-house by Robustel. R5020 is compatible with...
The XM132 is an integration-ready low-power module with outstanding system cost, optimized for use cases such as presence detection and contactless monitoring of tank levels. With a solderable design featuring a land grid array and software adapted for specific...
Nordic Semiconductor’s partnership with Arm began in the summer of 2012 when Nordic re-defined the Bluetooth Low Energy market with the launch of its nRF51 Series of Systems-on-Chips (SoCs). For the first time, these chips uniquely separated the wireless...
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Join Our Newsletter
Join our monthly newsletter for the latest updates in the electronics industry